- …the SAILING ADVENTURE of the Race to Alaska, but without Canada’s entire coastline of hostile wilderness?
- …the SALTY CAMARADERIE of the Salish 100, but with a mothership providing hot-cooked meals?
- …the PHYSICAL CHALLENGE of the Seventy 48, but much more time to enjoy it?
Well then, the Barefoot Raid is just the thing for you!
- Sail or human-power yourself for a week along some of British Columbia’s most beautiful coastline.
- Raft up with your fellow racers for catered breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Get a tow from a mothership if you’re tired or the wind dies.